Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Scarier

As CBC TV settles back into a routine (hockey, hockey, DaVinci, hockey, Trudeau mini-series, hockey, hockey, arts programs, unfunny "political" comedy, hockey.....), the radio network at least learned an important lesson during the lockout: podcasts are cool.

I'd like you to notice the last on the list: Metro Morning. Among the various local broadcast podcasts available through cbc unplugged, the most regular and hippest was Toronto Unplugged. I'm pleased it will be continuing in "plugged" form, and I'll still be listening. Given my schedule, podcasts will work very nicely - I can listen to a radio morning show when I arrive home from work, right around midnight, and still get the news of the day.

Labour disputes are the mother of invention!

No comments: