Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Revmod news



First, some time today RevMod's ten thousandth visitor will pass through. I believe Warren Kinsella calls that "a day", but even over a year, I'm thrilled to have an audience I never expected. Thanks for stopping by!



The second piece of news I've already alluded to here: I'm leaving the country for a couple of weeks, come mid-January. I may drop in an entry or two while I'm gone, but I've also asked an old friend to fill in for me. Bear lives in Vancouver's east end, which you may have read about in the news over the past several months. The general geographic location, not Bear's residence therein.



I'm certain he'll have much more to say about the potential criminal investigation into BC Liberal operatives than I have (read: zero), among many other subjects. He may return the "Revolutionary" to RevMod in a big way.



I'll be adding his e-mail address to the left. Compliments about his sharp writing and incisive comments can go to bear@ this domain. Criticisms of my comparatively wishy-washy politics can, as always, be directed to don@ this domain.



I've invited him to start posting right away, so I expect you'll see him here before I leave on my little holiday.

No comments: