Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Famous Last Words



(Note: this entry posted by Bear)



"We'll take the ball and we'll score"



-Matt Hassalbeck, Quarterback, Seattle Seahawks: overtime coin toss, January 4, 2004



"I think we have to let the investigation run its course and we'll see what happens following that."

-Gordon Campbell, Premier, British Columbia: press conference, January 7, 2004



As for the coffee/diabetes story: Anyone remember the "Coffee Achievers" ads from around 1982? "It picks me up and let's me relax...." Also, in the 70's, at least one pediatrician prescribed coffee as a treatment for hyperactivity. I was hooked around the age of 4 and haven't looked back since.



Anyway, I'm taking the Packers next weekend and tying that to thousands of Tim Hortons customers lining up for double doubles thinking their pancreas are in good hands...

No comments: