Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, November 14, 2003

More metablogging - sorry



I try to avoid the blog world's memes, the blogging about blogging, and the arguments that no one outside of blog writers are interested in. But I regularly fall into a related common trap of bloggers - I like to stroke my ego with considerations about how darn popular I'm getting!



A true moderate has been added to the reciprocal links on the left - Matthew Fletcher is Living in a Society. (As are we all, I suppose.) His opinions seem well-considered, he blogs frequently, and his links list run the political gamut. Give him a look.



Those of you already on the list, last chance to update your links - I'll be doing some weeding this weekend.

No comments: