Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, October 31, 2003

New links



There have been a few new links added to my reciprocal link list (not a blogroll - adding links is too easy that way, and I'm sure you've seen the blogs with more links than anyone could possibly follow. I'll try to stay selective). I'm going to be trimming the list soon, so those of you who've listed me, update the link, or risk losing the two hits a week I send your way! And a word of warning to Bill Maher on the right side of my page - the same rule goes for you that goes for the left side: no posts for a month and I'm replacing you with Sully or something.



(I would like to point out that with a link from Path of the Paddle, I am now two incoming links of seperation from Salam Pax. Hoo-wah! Blogging fame is approaching! But I love you linkers all equally, really I do.)



And you'll note Atrios has finally been added to my "never heard of me" list. I was never going to add him, because I figured my few readers are already reading him or have heard of him, if they're interested at all in American politics. But given the recent Luskin flap (first on the most-talked-about list on Daypop, but CNN tells me people on the web are talking about Laci Peterson, and also about the interesting colour of the sky in their world), I thought it might be a nice and completely unnoticed show of solidarity.

No comments: