Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, September 05, 2003

Hit me!



Some time today I'm going to pass the 5000-hit mark. Not bad for eight months of viewings - not a crazy huge crowd, but I like it here, a little quieter, a little lower-pressure. Thanks to all who came through the door, and a special thanks to those who sent them along.



And going by my recent hits, I may have Dave Pollard (no, not that one, Bill) to thank for sending #5000 through the door. Thanks for the very kind review, which has led to other new links in. I have some serious updating to do to my reciprocal link list, but I was kinda hoping to put it off until RevMod 2.0 was ready to roll. Guess we'll see.



Thanks also to Dave for inviting me to play the interview game, which is burning up the blogs. But I'm going to take a pass, because I feel like the less known about me, the better. Plus, I'd have to feign interest in other people who wanted to be interviewed, and I'm too much of a bastard for that.



To the new faces, glad to see you! Have a look around, drop me a note, leave a comment. I'll try to keep the self-repetition and "me-too punditry" to a minimum. Sometimes, it just can't be avoided.

No comments: