Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, February 14, 2003

Now that's Socratic!



I see that blogging is once again reaching toward the enormous potential it has to let citizens think more deeply on issues with debate that's indepth and thoughtful. Television could not possibly produce this, a newspaper couldn't be bothered, but the internet was built for this.



The pro- and anti-war bloggers have been organized to answer five questions posted by the other side. I'm not sure I'll be answering, bercause there are so many more thoughtful bloggers out there, but I'm going to spend some time wandering the net over the next several days and collecting up links to the best of the responses, on both sides. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: