Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, December 22, 2002

The war, on drugs



Last week, The Guardian published this article about anti-American sentiment in Canada. And now, we can add to our litany of complaints. It seems that the American pilots who bombed and killed Canadian soldiers in April we dosed up on amphetamines.



Myself, I'd want to know when I'm scheduling a training exercise that the sky overhead will not be populated with speed freaks packing heavy ordinance. Actually, I think I'd feel the same way if I was scheduling a wedding.



I hope this is a big deal to Americans, and I hope they insist that their military shake this monkey off its back before it starts bombing yet another country. But a search of CNN for the word "amphetamines" (among other searches) produced nothing relevant... I don't think CNN has broadcast this story.

No comments: